The study abroad opportunities in postgraduate education for students in the UK are among the best in the world. Because there are rigorous quality assurance and academic audit procedures, students can be certain that the education they receive in the UK will meet the highest standards. This is reflected in the high student pass rates. It’s not surprising that MBA colleges in UK are so highly regarded by the rest of the world. However, unless you are very sure about your choice of institute for pursuing Engineering or MBA in UK, it is advisable to take the help of consultants who can guide you step by step with the various formalities as well as help you make the correct choice of career and institute for your study overseas.
Why choose UK for a postgraduate degree?
• UK higher education is quality assured by government-supported agencies and stringent assessment mechanisms. It awards internationally acceptable qualifications, so wherever students eventually live or work, employers and society in general will value their achievement.
• Very strong research base – the UK produces about nine per cent of the world’s papers and receives about ten per cent of the world’s citations. UK usually ranks second to the USA in terms of volume and is second only to USA among G8 nations in terms of research quality in most subject areas, which is important for students. The students have access to the most up-to-date knowledge, and are led by some of the leading professors and researchers in their field.
• Strong links exist between the academic community and employers; most postgraduate study is directly relevant to the world of work and therefore career prospects are improved accordingly.
• Intensive courses reduce the costs of both fees and living expenses, which means a postgraduate education is more affordable in the UK.
• Scholarships and fellowships are available for many courses, so even if students do not have private means or sponsorship, they may still have the opportunity to advance their knowledge.
UK Postgraduate (sometimes known as graduate) qualifications are an ideal building-block for a successful career. Every year, more than 185,000 students from all over the world choose the UK for their postgraduate studies and this number is increasing every year.
We successfully counsel postgraduate students as we have knowledge of the wide range and variety of courses available for UK postgraduate courses. Keeping in view the students’ requirements, we take into account their existing level of academic attainment, their career needs and aspirations, and the resources available to them.
For more information visit http://www.topukuniversities.com