WWE has announced a slate of new international house show dates.
It was announced today that WWE will be returning to Mexico, Scotland, and Germany for live events this fall. There will be two shows in Mexico, one in Scotland, and two in Germany.
The dates and locations for the house shows are:
- Monterrey, Mexico — Arena Monterrey (Saturday, October 29, 2022)
- Mexico City, Mexico — Arena CDMX (Sunday, October 30, 2022)
- Glasgow, Scotland — OVO Hydro (Sunday, October 30, 2022)
- Stuttgart, Germany — Porsche Arena (Monday, October 31, 2022)
- Dortmund, Germany — Westfalenhalle (Tuesday, November 1, 2022)
Rey Mysterio, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Becky Lynch, The Judgment Day, and Raquel Rodriguez are advertised for the Mexico shows, with Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair, Bobby Lashley, and Riddle also featured on WWE’s graphic for the Mexico events. Except for Rodriguez, all of those are Raw wrestlers.
SmackDown’s Drew McIntyre, Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos, Natalya, and Sheamus are advertised for the Scotland and Germany shows.